< Walks-the-Uncharted | Recommended Game Settings
ESO has a lot of insane default settings. This article aims to list off a few game settings that may greatly improve your experience. This list is written purely of @tralce's personal preference.
You can access the game settings by pressing ESC and clicking on Settings.
- Combat Cues - On
Custom Colors - On
- Friendly Brightness - Max
- Enemy Color - I highly recommend a garish fuchsia. I use 255 / 0 / 156.
- Enemy Brightness - Max
- Consolidate Area Loot - On
Auto Loot - On
- Just take everything.
Default Soul Gem - Crown
- Use them up first!
Chat Bubbles - On
- Easily see who said something. Very helpful in a group; type "res" in chat and everyone can see you!
Nameplates - On
- See other players' names, titles, and guild tag without targeting them.
Healthbars - On
- See other players' health without targeting them.
Profanity Filter - Off
- this is the worst filter in the history of gaming.
Ability Bar - Always Show
- I'm not a fan of this bar disappearing out of combat.
- Attribute Bars - Always Show
Appear Anonymously - Off
- Displays your actual character name in the logs we use on esologs.com
Settings > Addons > pChat > Chat Channels > Guild Tweaks > Walks-the-Uncharted
Name Format - @UserID/Character Name
- What good is a character name in guild chat, really?